Friday, August 2, 2013

My favorite way to eat cucumber

You have probably seen a fair number of cucumbers pop up in the last few weeks. I am also casting my gaze into the future and can promise you many more cucumbers in the weeks to come. Pounds and pounds and pounds of cucumber.

You may not see a lot of cucumber recipes on this blog, and there's a very specific reason why. The vast majority of our cucumbers have been and will be eaten one way in particular. My favorite way, bar none, to eat cucumbers. Because cucumbers are delicious and amazing and positively divine served this way.

Without further ado, I present to you the best way to prepare a cucumber:

Sliced Raw Cucumber


Just remember - you saw it here first.


1 comment:

  1. "Who needs machine guns when we've got cucumbers like these?"
    -Whose Line Is It Anyway

    ReplyDelete